Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Who is Master Alan?

Who am I ?


I consider myself a Leatherman and try and live up to that standard.
I am Dominant in my personality and relationship dynamic.
My sex is Sadistic.
I enjoy my S&M from the Top.
I aspire to Master myself every day.
I am a Servant to my community.
So if you must label me; pick one, they all apply,
but be warned you pick one you get them ALL.

I like to think of myself as a"Catalyst"

"Catalysis is the increase in rate of a chemical reaction due to the participation of a substance called a catalyst.
The effect of a catalyst may vary due to the presence of other substances known as inhibitors or poisons (which reduce the catalytic activity) or promoters (which increase the activity).
Any substance of which a small proportion notably affects the reaction rate of a chemical reaction without itself being changed or consumed."
~Webster~

Translated into Leather Lingo: Any person that creates positive change in their surroundings; without themselves being changed or consumed.

No comments:

Post a Comment